Italiano Italiano  
Print

The Ladies Auxiliary (LAX)
 

The Ladies Auxiliary of the Columbus Citizens Foundation is comprised of women members and the wives and daughters of Foundation members.

The Foundation was founded in 1944 by a group of Italian Americans, led by the distinguished Generoso Pope and the Honorable S. Samuel Di Falco. The Ladies Auxiliary came into being under the energetic personality of Emma G. Di Falco. Through the years, it has grown, along with the Foundation, into one of the foremost Italian-American organizations dedicated to perpetuating the richness and diversity of Italian heritage and culture. Along with the Foundation, the Ladies Auxiliary has earned nationwide recognition as a leading philanthropic organization.

The Ladies Auxiliary has been fortunate to have many talented women as its leaders. Today, because of the hard work of its members and their generosity, the Auxiliary is able to disburse sizeable contributions to our organization.

Monthly meetings and various social functions are held at the home of the Foundation on East 69th Street. This elegant Manhattan townhouse reflects the beauty of turn-of-the-century architecture, pride of the Foundation's founding members, the social interaction of a distinguished roster of members and the exuberant personality of the Ladies Auxiliary.

2020 Officers

Antonia Calabro
President

Gina Liotti
Vice President

Eileen Tarantino
Secretary

Mayy Scotto
Treasurer


Columbus Citizens Foundation Townhouse
8 East 69th Street,
New York, NY 10021